New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
NZ govt debt office appoints syndicate for Sept 2035 bond - Reuters
As Fed ends bond buys, Yellen to expand influence - New Zealand Herald
Bond star dines out in Dunedin - New Zealand Herald
'We chased James Bond down' - Otago schoolboys post selfies with Daniel Craig - TVNZ
Dubai Lender ENBD Raises Debut New Zealand Dollar Bond - Gulf Business News
Inside Money: Big bond man jumps ship - New Zealand Herald
Licence to train - Bond star works out in city gym - Otago Daily Times
Judge holds Argentina in contempt over bond orders - New Zealand Herald
Dubai's Emirates NBD to price NZ dollar bond on Monday - leads - Reuters
Alberta's Puddicombe Golf Uses EDC Bonding Product to Build Course in New ... - Marketwired (press release)
New Zealand Economic News
- What is China's key impact on New Zealand? - ForexLive (blog)
- New Zealand takes rate hikes in its stride - Business Spectator
- iPredict Ltd New Zealand Weekly Economic & Political Update - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Economic data due from New Zealand today - ForexLive (blog)
- John Key: the poor boy who saved New Zealand's economy - Telegraph.co.uk
- Growing the smart green economy - Indian Weekender
- Focused ANZ New Zealand lifts performance - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- China economy grows at slowest pace in 5 years - New Zealand Herald
- Economic data due from New Zealand today – coming up real soon! And some ... - ForexLive (blog)
- Economy comes off the boil: NZIER - Stuff.co.nz
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: