New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
New Zealand bond yields are determined globally, paper finds - Central Banking (subscription)
Sister-city bond to be treasured: ambassador - Otago Daily Times
Racetrack bonding for father, daughter - Manawatu Standard
NZ and South Africa bond strong - Commissioner - 3News NZ
Covered bond rules to be clarified - Marlborough Express
My bond with NZ is stronger - Stuff.co.nz
Australian & NZ dlrs nurse losses, bond futures slip - Reuters
Goodman Property plans bond issue - Timaru Herald
Shane Bond blasts benign test match pitches - Stuff.co.nz
Sporting Achievement of the Year 2013: Eric Murray and Hamish Bond - New Zealand Herald
New Zealand Economic News
- 'Brakes finally off' for Kiwi economy - Nelson Mail
- Oil stays near $98 as US economy shows improvement - New Zealand Herald
- Wheeler gives clear signal OCR is set to rise as economy gathers momentum - National Business Review (subscription)
- NZ dollar touches fresh 5-year high against Aussie - New Zealand Herald
- America's Cup economic impact below projections - New Zealand Herald
- Survey: Fed economic stimulus will end in 2014 - New Zealand Herald
- Japan cuts 3Q economic growth estimate to 1.1 pct - New Zealand Herald
- NZ dollar heads for 1.4 percent weekly gain vs. A$ on divergent economies; US ... - National Business Review (subscription)
- Housing market remains a threat - 3News NZ
- NZ's economy making serious traction - Waikato Times
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: