New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
New Zealand set for record bond year - Reuters
Strong bond between Kiwi triathlon twins - Stuff.co.nz
Latest bond tender of NZ$200 mln received bids for NZ$677 mln with an ... - Interest.co.nz
New Zealand DMO Issues April 15, 2027 Nominal Bond - NASDAQ
Fitch Rates Westpac New Zealand's Series 2014-1 EUR750m Mortgage ... - Reuters
Don't expect higher interest - AMP - Radio New Zealand
Rowing: Bond, Murray among five NZ golds - Otago Daily Times
Bond says Vettori will return - Go cricket
NZ's Kiwi Income Property considers NZ$125 mln bond offer - Reuters
ANZ prices $1.75bn of five-year bonds - Courier Mail
New Zealand Economic News
- Peters: Policies to support NZ Manufacturers and Exporters - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- New Zealand Credit card spending, June: +0.7% m/m (prior was +3.2%) - ForexLive (blog)
- Creative sector a big star in NZ economy - New Zealand Herald
- China, Venezuela deepen economic ties during visit - New Zealand Herald
- Economy still on rise but risks also growing - New Zealand Herald
- Tahiti economic crisis continues unabated - Radio New Zealand
- LGNZ releases election manifesto - Voxy
- John Armstrong: Centrist economic policy a lesson in clever tactics - New Zealand Herald
- 'Sustainable' regional revival needed - Otago Daily Times
- High Property Prices Drive New Zealand Immigration Debate - NASDAQ
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: