New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Photo / NZ Herald - New Zealand Herald
Hokule'a renews bond with New Zealanders - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
NZ dollar jumps against euro after ECB eyes bond buying - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
NZ troops march to honour WW1 bond - Radio New Zealand
“I think this is a really good challenge for us.” Photo by AFP - DAWN.com
Bullish about green bonds - New Zealand Herald
Latest bond tender of NZ$300 mln 2027's received bids for NZ$771 mln with an ... - Interest.co.nz
New Zealand, India have forged strong business bond: Nathan Guy - Economic Times
NZ, India have forged strong business bond: NZ minister Guy - Business Standard
NASDAQ Dubai welcomes listing of a 100 million New Zealand dollar bond by ... - Zawya (registration)
New Zealand Economic News
- Lured by New Zealand's economic boom, immigrants hold wage inflation down - Reuters
- FTA with New Zealand serves Taiwan well: minister - Focus Taiwan News Channel
- New Zealand To Face Economic Challenges Ahead in Returning to Surplus - International Business Times AU
- NZ economy 'ultimate Houdini' - bank economist - New Zealand Herald
- NZ China Mayoral Forum opens doors for economic benefits - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- New Zealand Has a Great Opportunity with the AIIB - EconomyWatch.com
- America's Cup funding 'poor value' for taxpayer - Otago Daily Times
- New Zealand lamb boss urges more NZ-EU cooperation - GlobalMeatNews.com
- NZ dollar jumps as UK economy takes 'centre stage' - TVNZ
- NZ expects to benefit from G20 economic growth pledge - New Zealand Herald
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: