New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
New Zealand Bond Sales Booming as Kiwi Strength Rattles RBNZ - Businessweek
Bond star dines out in Dunedin - New Zealand Herald
'We chased James Bond down' - Otago schoolboys post selfies with Daniel Craig - TVNZ
Alberta's Puddicombe Golf Uses EDC Bonding Product to Build Course in New ... - Marketwired (press release)
Dubai Lender ENBD Raises Debut New Zealand Dollar Bond - Gulf Business News
Inside Money: Big bond man jumps ship - New Zealand Herald
Dubai's Emirates NBD to price NZ dollar bond on Monday - leads - Reuters
Judge holds Argentina in contempt over bond orders - New Zealand Herald
End of US bond-buying should help exporters - Otago Daily Times
Latest bond tender of NZ$300 mln 2027's received bids for NZ$824 mln with an ... - Interest.co.nz
New Zealand Economic News
- Europe's bank test aims to strengthen economy - New Zealand Herald
- John Key: the poor boy who saved New Zealand's economy - Telegraph.co.uk
- Fieldays big boost for economy - Radio New Zealand
- Economy comes off the boil: NZIER - Stuff.co.nz
- AUD to NZD Jumps Following NZ Economic Releases - AUD News
- China economy grows at slowest pace in 5 years - New Zealand Herald
- Editorial: Economy will ride on the exchange rate - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand Trade balance: -1350m (vs. expected -625m) - ForexLive (blog)
- Liam Dann: How's the economy? You choose. - New Zealand Herald
- Economic crime costs up to $9.4bn - Radio New Zealand
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: