New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Auckland Airport 'thrilled' with bond deal - TVNZ
NZ show shines light on wartime bond - Stuff.co.nz
New Zealand rowers chase gold in Switzerland - Stuff.co.nz
Strong bond between Kiwi triathlon twins - Stuff.co.nz
Treasury successfully sell $2 bln worth of 2027, 4.50% Government bonds at a ... - Interest.co.nz
New Zealand DMO Issues April 15, 2027 Nominal Bond - NASDAQ
New Zealand Dollar Down on Eroding RBNZ Rate Hike Outlook - Forex Market (blog)
Latest bond tender of NZ$200 mln received bids for NZ$677 mln with an ... - Interest.co.nz
Don't expect higher interest - AMP - Radio New Zealand
Bulldogs bond before finals assault - YahooXtra Blogs (blog)
New Zealand Economic News
- For New Zealand Town, Oil Brings Debate Over Economy, Environment - Wall Street Journal
- Australian economy is not in trouble, Joe Hockey tells NZ - Sydney Morning Herald
- Pound Sterling to New Zealand Dollar (GBP/NZD) Exchange Rate Forecast ... - Future Currency Forecast
- New Zealand Central Bank Raises Benchmark Interest Rate To 3.5% - Business Insider
- New Zealand raises benchmark interest rate to 3.5 percent as economy grows at ... - Fox News
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand Raises Cash Rate to 3.5% - Wall Street Journal
- Highway 'lacks economic analysis' - Radio New Zealand
- New Zealand Dollar May Continue Lower on US Economic News-Flow - DailyFX
- Creative sector a big star in NZ economy - New Zealand Herald
- Economy still on rise but risks also growing - New Zealand Herald
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: