New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Bond star dines out in Dunedin - New Zealand Herald
New Zealand Bond Sales Booming as Kiwi Strength Rattles RBNZ - Businessweek
Stocks swoon, extending losses; Bond prices soar - New Zealand Herald
Dubai Lender ENBD Raises Debut New Zealand Dollar Bond - Gulf Business News
End of US bond-buying should help exporters - Otago Daily Times
Latest bond tender of NZ$300 mln 2027's received bids for NZ$824 mln with an ... - Interest.co.nz
Hunt for yield satisfied in New Zealand - Ticker Report
Dubai's Emirates NBD To Price NZ Dollar Bond On Monday - Gulf Business News
Judge holds Argentina in contempt over bond orders - New Zealand Herald
Goodman Fielder flags early redemption for $250 mln of NZ bo - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
New Zealand Economic News
- NZ dollar gains on greenback weakness - New Zealand Herald
- iPredict New Zealand Weekly Economic & Political Update - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- New Zealand Losing $9.4 Billion Every Year to Fraud - International Business Times AU
- Canterbury economy picked to slow - Radio New Zealand
- John Key: the poor boy who saved New Zealand's economy - Telegraph.co.uk
- Peter Biggs chosen to chair new regional economic super-agency - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Economic crime costs up to $9.4bn - draft report - Radio New Zealand
- Economic data due from Australia and New Zealand today - ForexLive (blog)
- China eyes $817 billion sports sector for new economy - YahooXtra Blogs (blog)
- Economy comes off the boil: NZIER - Stuff.co.nz
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: