New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Joint Declaration a commitment to Europe-New Zealand bond - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
NZ insurer CBL issues bond for Australian investors - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
12 Reasons Why New Zealand's Economic Bubble Will End In Disaster - Forbes
Bond issue by Greece hailed by IMF - Radio New Zealand
Bond market 'looks healthy' - Radio New Zealand
Australian dollar pares losses after China data, New Zealand dollar underperforms - Economic Times
Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New ... - Us Magazine
Steps in place for social bond pilot - NZ City
NZ economy set to crash, says expert - New Zealand Herald
Fonterra to Benefit From Direct Yuan-New Zealand Dollar Trading - Wall Street Journal
New Zealand Economic News
- 12 Reasons Why New Zealand's Economic Bubble Will End In Disaster - Forbes
- NZ economy set to crash, says expert - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand ranked first in the world for social and environmental progress - The Guardian
- Canadian and New Zealand currencies illustrate economies going in different ... - Toronto Star
- Management guru Tom Peters' advice for New Zealand businesses - National Business Review (subscription)
- Manufacturing Matters to New Zealand - 17 April - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- NZ needs to review its direction - economic report - New Zealand Herald
- Dire predictions about the future of NZ economy - Newstalk ZB
- New Zealand's Dairy-Led FX Rally Could Sour - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- James Dann: Backstage of rock star economy - New Zealand Herald
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: