New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Australian and New Zealand dollar skid on oil slide, bonds in demand - Business Recorder
Australia & NZ dollars skid on oil slide, bonds in demand - Business Recorder
Murray edges Bond for rowing world No 1 - Stuff.co.nz
Bullish about green bonds - New Zealand Herald
NZ troops march to honour WW1 bond - Radio New Zealand
“I think this is a really good challenge for us.” Photo by AFP - DAWN.com
Hokule'a renews bond with New Zealanders - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
NZ dollar jumps against euro after ECB eyes bond buying - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
NZ govt debt office appoints syndicate for Sept 2035 bond - Reuters
NASDAQ Dubai welcomes listing of a 100 million New Zealand dollar bond by ... - Zawya (registration)
New Zealand Economic News
- Kiwi economy patchy but Auckland the place to find work: economist - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand wants to reverse brain drain with jobs pitch to Australian ... - The Age
- Lured by New Zealand's economic boom, immigrants hold wage inflation down - Reuters
- NZ economy 'ultimate Houdini' - bank economist - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand October Trade balance: -908m (expected is -642m) - ForexLive (blog)
- New Zealand's Job Expo In Sydney To Showcase 2000 Wellington Jobs - International Business Times AU
- New Zealand economic growth to slow to "durable" rate: NZIER - Shanghai Daily (subscription)
- New Zealand To Face Economic Challenges Ahead in Returning to Surplus - International Business Times AU
- Time for an economy that works for all New Zealanders - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- New Zealand companies to hold jobs expo to lure workers from WA - ABC Online
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: