New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
All Blacks' fan Robin Williams had special bond with Kiwis - New Zealand Herald (blog)
Is this in-demand model the new Bond girl? - New Zealand Herald
NZ Dollar Tumbles, but Investors Remain Optimistic - Wall Street Journal
Wooing Mrs. Watanabe With the Sheep, Wine — and Yields – of New Zealand - Wall Street Journal (blog)
Murray, Bond to race coxed pair at worlds - YahooXtra Blogs (blog)
Williams had 'special bond' with NZ - Otago Daily Times
NZ show shines light on wartime bond - Stuff.co.nz
Fitch Affirms Bank of New Zealand's Mortgage Covered Bonds at 'AAA'; Outlook ... - Reuters
Latest bond tender of NZ$200 mln received bids for NZ$955 mln with an ... - Interest.co.nz
Bond, Murray risk losing their unbeaten record - Stuff.co.nz
New Zealand Economic News
- NZ's 'rock star' status dims - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand Government Still on Target to Reach Surplus This Year - Wall Street Journal
- New Zealand dollar slips to five-month low - Economic Times
- New Zealand shows the way - The Australian
- Falling commodity prices slow New Zealand economic growth: Treasury - Shanghai Daily (subscription)
- ECONOMY - The battle of ideas - Radio New Zealand
- Regions leading economy, says Joyce - Radio New Zealand
- NZ's economy seen weakening - Stuff.co.nz
- Targets on the line with pre-election economic update - Stuff.co.nz
- For New Zealand Town, Oil Brings Debate Over Economy, Environment - Wall Street Journal
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: