New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Two more rowing golds for New Zealand crews - Stuff.co.nz
Court of Appeal confirms your word is your bond - Lexology (registration)
Rowing: Murray and Bond impress in coxed pair - New Zealand Herald
Rowing: Two Kiwi crews win gold in Amsterdam - New Zealand Herald
Fitch Affirms ANZ Bank New Zealand's Mortgage Covered Bonds 'AAA'; Outlook ... - Reuters
NZ Dollar Tumbles, but Investors Remain Optimistic - Wall Street Journal
New Zealand's strong bond with Scotland - Herald Scotland
Wooing Mrs. Watanabe With the Sheep, Wine — and Yields – of New Zealand - Wall Street Journal (blog)
All Blacks' fan Robin Williams had special bond with Kiwis - New Zealand Herald (blog)
Power of a parental bond - The Southland Times
New Zealand Economic News
- Economic downturn shifts New Zealand election campaign further right - World Socialist Web Site
- Economic issues still dominate - poll - Radio New Zealand
- Peters: Political Side Show Sidelining Economic Debate - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- NZ dollar slips as better US economic data buoys greenback - sharechat
- New Zealand's biggest problems are Economic Issues - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- New Zealand Q2 terms of trade comes in much better than expected - ForexLive (blog)
- Economic issues on today's SIDS agenda - Radio New Zealand
- NZ's economy seen weakening - Stuff.co.nz
- Parties differ markedly on economic policy - Stuff.co.nz
- Bernard Hickey: Income fairness improves economies - New Zealand Herald
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: