New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
New Issue-KfW adds New Zealand $50 mln 2020 bond - Reuters
Dubai's Emirates NBD To Price NZ Dollar Bond On Monday - Gulf Business News
New Zealand Bond Sales Booming as Kiwi Strength Rattles RBNZ - Businessweek
Judge holds Argentina in contempt over bond orders - New Zealand Herald
Inside Money: Big bond man jumps ship - New Zealand Herald
Rowing: Bond helps build global dream team - New Zealand Herald
APN cans planned bond issue - Stuff.co.nz
World Rowing Champs: Murray and Bond on course to retain pairs title - YahooXtra Blogs (blog)
Election 2014: Southland decides - Manawatu Standard
Moody's backs UK bond rating after Scotland vote - New Zealand Herald
New Zealand Economic News
- New Zealand Dollar Falls to Lowest Level in Over a Year - Wall Street Journal
- Cruise economy boom tipped to grow - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand shows the UK how tax cuts can revive our economy - Telegraph.co.uk
- New Zealand Economy Appears Vulnerable as Election Nears - Wall Street Journal
- John Key secures New Zealand's first majority government in 18 years - The Guardian
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD) Exchange Rate Forecast: 'Kiwi' Holds Declines ... - Future Currency Forecast
- Pace of economic activity eases - Radio New Zealand
- New Zealand Economy Benefits From Australia's Big Investments; Kiwi Down ... - International Business Times AU
- Peter Lyons: Tax flaws creating economic apartheid - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand's Key Unlocks 'Rock Star' Economy - The Diplomat
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: