New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
Flurry of bond issues expected in busy week - New Zealand Herald
Stock Takes: Bond fever - New Zealand Herald
Hamish Bond wins single, won't switch from pair - Stuff.co.nz
Bond offer from Westpac - New Zealand Herald
Bond, Lassche record stunning time at Karapiro - Stuff.co.nz
Australian, New Zealand dollars slide due to Ukraine crisis, economic decline - Economic Times
BRIEF-NZ's Sky TV plans up to NZ$100 million bond offer - Reuters
British surfer fights off shark in New Zealand - ITV News
Unbreakable Bond denies Mahe Drysdale again - Stuff.co.nz
O'Donnell feels bond with rural NZ - The Southland Times
New Zealand Economic News
- Retail Sales in U.S. to New Zealand Rates: Global Economy - Bloomberg
- 'White gold' turns New Zealand into the 'Saudi Arabia of milk' - Financial Times
- New Zealand Gathers Pace as Dairy Farmers Fuel Trade: Economy - Businessweek
- Offshore money floods Auckland - New Zealand Herald
- Economic outlook rosy, economist says - Radio New Zealand
- Australian, New Zealand dollars slide due to Ukraine crisis, economic decline - Economic Times
- Why New Zealand is the new Ireland - Sydney Morning Herald
- NZ dollar little changed as US manufacturing mulled - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- MARKET CLOSE: NZX 50 extends gain, Kathmandu, Fletcher rise on positive ... - National Business Review (subscription)
- Immigration Minister says 'policies are working' to make NZ attractive place ... - Interest.co.nz
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: