New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, News, Quotes and Currency
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
new zealand bond - Google News
APN cans planned bond issue - Stuff.co.nz
Rowing: Murray and Bond impress in coxed pair - New Zealand Herald
Two more rowing golds for New Zealand crews - Stuff.co.nz
New Zealand's strong bond with Scotland - Herald Scotland
Rowing: Two Kiwi crews win gold in Amsterdam - New Zealand Herald
HSBC paying $550M to resolve mortgage bond claims - New Zealand Herald
Kim Dotcom: Seven 'Moment of Truth' alternatives - Stuff.co.nz
Australian & NZ dollars stung by stronger USD, bonds skid - Business Recorder
Court of Appeal confirms your word is your bond - Lexology (registration)
Making a difference through bond investing - New Zealand Herald
New Zealand Economic News
- New Zealand PM John Key Wants To Follow Australian Economic Model Of ... - International Business Times AU
- NZ's economy hollow: Cunliffe - Stuff.co.nz
- New Zealand Economy Appears Vulnerable as Election Nears - Wall Street Journal
- Candidates' last chance to critique economy - Otago Daily Times
- Experts lower forecast for economic growth - New Zealand Herald
- NSA collects mass data on New Zealanders, says Edward Snowden - Economic Times
- Liam Dann: Economy where Key wants it - New Zealand Herald
- Economic data due from Australia and New Zealand today - ForexLive (blog)
- New Zealand's biggest problems are Economic Issues - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- NZ's 'rock star' status dims - New Zealand Herald
Each News Center is customized for each given subject.
Filtered news for easier reading!
Global Bond Links:
Click the category to find individual articles.
Get a Quote
The following is the current options we provide you when you request a quote:
- High Institutional Yields
- Government Bonds, in most major countries.
- Foreign Corporate Bonds, most major corporate debt in a county.
- Government and Corporate debt in US Dollars, if available.
- Government and Corporate in Foreign Currency.There is a vast number of these options available, and, therefore, impossible to list as we do with our other national fixed-income product pages. Instead, we provide customized quotes to help you solve your needs.If you do not see the quote you are looking for in the list below under Recent Quotes then please use our Bonds Quote Request form for a private, individual quote.
- Bond Quote: