JOHN DEERE Corp. DE 90.10 [+0.56]
Corporate Bond News : John Deere Capital Corp.
John Deere Bond News
- Feeding the World- John Deere & Howard Buffett
- UPDATE: City confident TechWorks will proceed after meeting with embattled developer
- Feeding the World
John Deere Bond Profits
- Berkshire Hathaway exits position in Deere & Co
- Deere dips on shaky outlook for fiscal 2015
- Deere says equipment sales to fall further as farm incomes drop
- Deere Announces Fourth-Quarter Earnings of $649 Million
- Iowa wind energy tax credit under fire
- The Hidden Labor Behind Food: How to 'Read' a Tomato
- TSX moves lower, energy stocks weigh as traders mull possibility of OPEC cut
- TSX lower on energy losses as traders mull possible OPEC cut
- TSX to open little changed: traders look to U.S. data, possibility of OPEC cut
- TSX moves lower, pulled down by energy stocks
Corporate Bond Information: John Deere Capital Corp.
Deere & Company (usually known by its brand name John Deere) (NYSE: DE) is an American corporation based in Moline, Illinois, and the leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery in the world. In 2008, it was listed as 102nd in the Fortune 500 ranking. Deere and Company agricultural products, usually sold under the John Deere name, include tractors, combine harvesters, balers, planters/seeders, ATVs and forestry equipment. The company is also a leading supplier of construction equipment, as well as equipment used in lawn, grounds and turf care, such as ride-on lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, snowthrowers and for a short period, snowmobiles.
John Deere products are known for their distinctive green and yellow color scheme. The company’s slogan is “Nothing runs like a Deere” and has a picture of a deer as a logo, with wordplay pun on “nothing runs like a deer.”
Additionally, John Deere manufactures engines used in heavy equipment and provides financial services and other related activities that support the core businesses.
Deere & Company Fixed Income Issues and Symbols.
|DCO.BE 63.50 [-1.14]||DEERE & CO||BER|
|DCO.DE 73.50 [+0.50]||DEERE & CO||GER|
|DCO.SG 73.00 [+2.565]||DEERE & CO||STU|
|DCO.F 73.694 [+0.694]||DEERE & CO||FRA|
|DCO.MU 70.75 [+1.48]||DEERE & CO||MUN|
|DE.BA 0.000 [0.000]||DEERE & COMPANY||BUE|
|DE 90.10 [+0.56]||Deere & Co.||NYQ|
|Type||Public (NYSE: DE)|
|Key people||Robert W. Lane, Chairman & CEO|
|Products||Agriculture, Construction & Forestry, Consumer & Commercial Equipment, Engines, Financial Services|
|Revenue||▲$24.082 billion USD (2007)|